Drag Me To Hell (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • The trailer didn’t show anything much and the posters were also uncooperative and myseriously nonsensically unexplanatory, so I thought why watch this movie
  • The movie was the best I’ve ever seen since The Amityville Horror, and this one had a very nice plot because it doesn’t focus on ghosts and evil spirits but it actually focuses on old-fashioned curses
  • You should definitely watch this and see the effects as they are out of this world, and I finally researched about the director, the name is Sam Raimi with just like Quentin Tarantino’s effects

• by jbs

When this movie came out I really thought it was so low-budget and too corny. I didn’t know the director, I didn’t know the main cast, and I didn’t know what the point of the movie was all about. The trailer didn’t show anything much and the posters were also uncooperative and myseriously nonsensically unexplanatory, so I thought why watch this movie? It seemed so low-budget!

I heard a lot of groups at the mall and heard snatches of their conversation as they were really loud and they were

exclaiming that the movie Drag Me To Hell was really scary and they were so surprised at some scenes. I was very curious as my husband’s friends also told him almost the same thing - that it was a very suspenseful movie and it was actually nice!

We agreed to watch it and much to our surprise – it was so shocking! The movie was the best I’ve ever seen since The Amityville Horror, and this one had a very nice plot because it doesn’t focus on ghosts and evil spirits but it actually focuses on old-fashioned curses!

The story here is about a young girl who work s at a bank and she’s a loan officer, and the bank evicts an old woman and the old woman is pleading to the girl to save her house and not evict her, but the loan officer is faced with a dilemma as she is up for a promotion soon and just one wrong move will have the other guy who’s also a candidate for a promotion, end ...

• Drag Me To Hell (Movie)
      up getting promoted and not her! She decides on evicting the woman as the old woman is way past due her payments, and the old woman puts a curse on her that has on alternative but for her to die.

She tries not to go insane and her boyfriend also thinks she’s crazy. In the end just when they think all is gone and they have finally wiped out the curse, there’s still a twist in the end that will just make the audience laugh and cover their eyes

at the same time. This movie is really not low-budget as I thought it was and it’s actually the most exciting and most funny horror movie I have ever watched. I say it’s funny because of it’s effects! You should definitely watch this and see the effects as they are out of this world, and I finally researched about the director, the name is Sam Raimi with just like Quentin Tarantino’s effects! I loved this! I will never again underestimate and judge a movie without seeing it first!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115111320611030/k2311a115/11.5.10