Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels  » Medicine  »
  • Of the several that I have tried the best medication for me has been Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels
  • I bought this product for $4.99 at my local Walgreen's
  • Within just 30 minutes I had no cramps and I also noticed that I was not near as bloated as I had been
  • I think that the benefits of this product are worth the price

• by webgirl40

Like my mother I am one of those people who has terrible problems with my menstrual cycle. The pain, bloating and mood swings experienced with my PMS are usually pretty severe and even causes my boyfriend to stay away. This being the case I have tried many different PMS products between over the counter medications and even some prescriptions like Yaz birth control. I really do not necessarily like taking birth control as not having a period does not seem natural and I have had some pretty serious side effects on Yaz. This being the case my only alternative has been over the counter medications that help to alleviate the menstrual symptoms and make life a little more

bearable for my boyfriend and I.

Of the several that I have tried the best medication for me has been Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels. They contain acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine and other products to help with the cramps, bloating, and mood swings that often accompany one’s period. I bought this product for $4.99 at my local Walgreen’s. It is a small bottle of about 20 gels, so it is on the expensive side of the price scale. They are gel caplets which tend to absorb into the body quicker so I was pretty happy with that.

I took these at the first sign of cramping on my nest period and was absolutely amazed at how quick these worked. Within ...

• just 30 minutes I had no cramps and I also noticed that I was not near as bloated as I had been. However the greatest attribute came when my boyfriend said that the product must be working because I was not near as moody as I usually am on my period. I actually felt better too, I mean I felt happier and more energetic. I guess the medicine helped to balance out my hormones a lot. The caffeine in the medicine did make me a bit hyper but that was okay with me because it was not too bad and because I was a happy -go-lucky type of hyper.

I have to say that I am really happy with this

product. I have been using it for a few months now and it has really helped to make my period bearable. I think that the benefits of this product are worth the price. I would prefer if it was a little on the cheaper side, but they last for a little while. Plus I noticed that Walgreen’s occasionally runs sales on this product and coupons sometimes appear in the paper so I think that I can handle the price. I would definitely recommend this to older teens and adult women, but I think that a doctor should be consulted for girls who are just starting their period. I have had great luck with this product though and am very pleased with it

Excedrin Menstrual Complete Express Gels

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265111320581030/k2311a115/11.5.10