Shikai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion in Japanese Citrus  » Cosmetics  »
  • The lotion is made with loads of natural nourishing and moisturizing ingredients that I like such as aloe, borago seed oil, cocoa butter, vitamins, fruit extracts, and safflower seed oil
  • I would recommend this hand and body lotion though to people who have severely dried out hands and skin like I do because it does work well with soften the rough dry skin right up with only a few uses
  • The Shikai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion in Japanese Citrus is very affordable I thought for the large 8 fluid ounce bottle it comes in
  • I wish you all the best of luck with keeping your skin beautiful and radiant appearing and soft and silky feeling

• by Soleil Robins

I don’t know what it is lately with my hands but they are always so very dried out and cracked. I just picked up a bottle of Shikai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion in Japanese Citrus and started using it on my hands. So far it has helped give them some moisture again and has helped soften them up a bit.

This hand and body lotion is a thick white creamy lotions with a strong sweet citrus floral scent. The lotion is made with loads of natural nourishing and moisturizing ingredients that I like such as aloe, borago seed oil, cocoa butter,

vitamins, fruit extracts, and safflower seed oil. The lotion melts right into my skin very well and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t feel heavy, greasy, oily, or sticky either. The lotions feels very silky smooth once it is on my skin and makes my skin super soft and while hydrated.

The way I like to use this hand and body lotion on my skin is by taking a little bit of the lotion at a time and massaging it into my hands and any dry patches of skin that I have. I try to massage the lotion into my skin several times throughout the ...

• day to help keep my skin moisturized and well nourished so it doesn’t become cracked and dried out. However, the scent of the sweet citrus floral lotion doesn’t last a very long time on my skin so for those of you who like to wear lotion because of its nice long lasting scent this is not the lotion for you. I would recommend this hand and body lotion though to people who have severely dried out hands and skin like I do because it does work well with soften the rough dry skin right up with only a few uses.

The Shikai All

Natural Hand and Body Lotion in Japanese Citrus is very affordable I thought for the large 8 fluid ounce bottle it comes in. I do like the quality of the lotion as well. Like I said it is very thick and rich and works well so I do believe it is worth every penny I spent on it. For those of you who do try this hand and body lotion I do hope it works as well for you as it did for me. I wish you all the best of luck with keeping your skin beautiful and radiant appearing and soft and silky feeling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111320320330/k2311a114/11.4.10