Carmex Moisture Plus
  • I think this lip balm also works well with protecting my lips from the cool dry fall air which is really nice as well
  • I really hate having dried out burning lips and since I have been using this lip balm I haven’t had the problem anymore
  • Yes, I would highly recommend this new lip balm to a friend or loved on to use if they were out with me and needed to get a lip balm to help soothe and moisturize their dried out lips
  • I wish all of you the best of luck with keeping your lips healthy, soft, and well protected

• by Soleil Robins

I forgot my chapstick at home and was super bummed out. My lips were dry and starting to get that burning sensation. I stopped and went into the store and saw Carmex Moisture Plus and decide to give it a try since I liked the original Carmex product. I must say this lip care product was better than the original and it really helped hydrate my lips while taking the burning sensation right away.

The Carmex Moisture Plus is a lip balm but it comes in a fancy little twist up and down skinny lipstick like tube. The lip balm itself has

a slanted tip so it is ease to apply the lip balm easily and evenly to my lips which I really liked about this lip balm. The lip balm was a bit waxy when I first started using it but after a couple of uses it glided on nicely and really melted into my lips well. The lip balm did provide my lips with a very nice cooling sensation and I felt it was very hydrating and soothing to my burning lips.

However, I did not like the taste of this lip balm at all, but that didn’t stop me from using ...

• it and still hasn’t. I think this lip balm also works well with protecting my lips from the cool dry fall air which is really nice as well. I really hate having dried out burning lips and since I have been using this lip balm I haven’t had the problem anymore. Plus I think it helps that I get this lip balm in the car to use instead of bringing it inside the house and forgetting to bring it with me when I leave. So far the lip balm hasn’t melted in the car because I keep it out of the sun
        inside of my glove box.

Anyways, I do find this lip balm to be very affordable and worth buying because like I said it works well with getting my lips soothed and soft really fast and it protects my lips from the cool dry air. Yes, I would highly recommend this new lip balm to a friend or loved on to use if they were out with me and needed to get a lip balm to help soothe and moisturize their dried out lips. I wish all of you the best of luck with keeping your lips healthy, soft, and well protected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111320280330/k2311a114/11.4.10