Canada Post Outlet Central City in Surrey, Canada
10153 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 2W0
  • I thought Paramjeet really knew what he was doing
  • I could therefore only recommend this Canada Post outlet to anybody out there who needs fast, efficient postal service

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I went to this Canada Post outlet on October 28, 2010 at 11:55 a.m. I had to send a package to Kelowna, British Columbia and I wanted to make sure that it got there safe and within the quickest amount of time, without costing me an arm and a leg.

This postal outlet is right in the Zellers store ground floor, and to get there, I went to the back of the Central City mall going in. I never knew there was a Canada Post outlet in my area, until it came to my mind the night before that I did catch a glimpse of a postal outlet in the mall.

This Canada Post outlet

is certainly well located, right in the mall, accessible and very easy to find. I just had to go past the grocery aisles of Zellers and there was the postal outlet right in front of me. Had I failed to see this outlet, I would have had to get to another city other than Surrey to send a very important package.

When I arrived at the outlet, there were only four people ahead of me in the queue. The postal clerk, whose name I later found out to be Paramjeet, seemed calm and friendly. I quickly grabbed a large bubble envelope and wrote the address on the label.

It wasn’t long before it was my ...

• turn, and I asked Paramjeet what was the cheapest and fastest way to send a parcel to Kelowna, within the province of British Columbia. I also told him that I needed a tracking number for the package. He quickly quoted me $11.40, and a delivery date of just two business days.

The total bill came up to $17.28 and I was so happy to get my receipt with the tracking number. It was cheaper than I originally thought, as my budget was $30. I thought Paramjeet really knew what he was doing. I was so pleased at getting a great deal.

The service was fast, efficient. Maybe the clerk just happened to be

not busy at that time, but I do have to give credit for a job well done. Within two days, the recipient of my package advised me that he already received the package.

I could therefore only recommend this Canada Post outlet to anybody out there who needs fast, efficient postal service. After all, Canada postal services are more expensive than in the United States, so getting a deal which is $10 less than I expected is quite a steal. Besides, my package arrived to its destination safe and sound, without a hitch, that my customer couldn’t thank me enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 254111320080330/k2311a114/11.4.10