Holy Cow Chop House Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1 Trinoma Mall, EDSA cor. North Avenue Quezon City, Metro Manila
  • For starters I always have soup, so I ordered some mushroom cream soup which was priced at P125.00, it’s just an average price for your soup, I thought it was really small though, but I didn’t take heed of it anymore as the soup was nice and fresh and thick and not like the canned Campbell’s that I used to eat at home
  • Maybe they wanted to imitate Tender Bob’s, but honestly Tender Bob’s is way much delicious
  • Anyway, the cheesecake I found too expensive
  • The prices won’t vary much from Tender Bob’s so if you’re still looking for the best western hamburgers and steaks, I would still recommend Tender Bob’s

• by jbs

This restaurant is great. It offers a cheap menu with great dishes! If you love Western food and steaks you should try dining here. The restaurant has a cowboy theme and it’s very friendly and western and has a nice atmosphere. It’s great for birthday celebrations and for big rowdy occasions that requires a boisterous atmosphere!

My friends and I had dined here and the food was great, everything was great except I only had one concern – the bill was too long. Aside from that, there’s no problem. For starters I always have soup, so I ordered some mushroom cream soup which was priced at P125.00, it’s just an average price for your soup, I thought it was really small though, but I didn’t take heed

of it anymore as the soup was nice and fresh and thick and not like the canned Campbell’s that I used to eat at home. It’s very tasty and the soup was very creamy and not bland.

For some group appetizer we had ordered some spicy asian chicken chop-chop salad as it seems quite to be their bestselling salad. I also love oriental chicken on salads and this one wasn’t priced so bad either. The price was P280.00 for a large salad and it could serve 5 persons. The spicy chicken had a unique and tangy flavor and the salad vegetables were crunchy and fresh, we all liked it and were excited to eat our main dishes.

I had ordered some hamburger and fries, and although it ...

• may sound so commonly western, I can tell and compare the difference of Brother’s Burgers to The Flying Pig’s burgers to Tender Bob’s Burgers! I was a hamburger addict, and I wanted this to be added to my collection of hamburger dish tastes! I had ordered their Chophouse Burger, it was your average burger but for me it wasn’t quite bad. It was even better than The Flying Pig’s burger and it was only priced at a mere P240.00. I even kept asking and whispering to my husband if they wouldn’t get a lot of income as the price was way too low and the meal wasn’t bad!

For dessert I had blueberry cheesecake and I was surprised they had blueberry cheesecake here. Maybe they

wanted to imitate Tender Bob’s, but honestly Tender Bob’s is way much delicious. Anyway, the cheesecake I found too expensive! It was delicious, but it was really small, and it also took a long time to be served! But the serving size didn’t matter to me afterward as it was really delicious and there were just lots of blueberry toppings on top of the sliced cheesecake, but still it was the smallest blueberry cheesecake I had ever eaten in my whole life!

Eating here is quite good but I have only tried it so I can compare it to the other western restaurants. The prices won’t vary much from Tender Bob’s so if you’re still looking for the best western hamburgers and steaks, I would still recommend Tender Bob’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 74111319800330/k2311a114/11.4.10