Huggies baby nappy pad  » Baby care  »
  • So I can suggest any mother to use Huggies baby nappy pads to use for her babies as it is worth it

• by sanath
      I am a mother of a small child and I want to review a very good nappy pad, which I used to use for my child when he was under 2 years old. The name of the

pad is Huggies nappy pads. I used it for 2 years and I am very much convinced with it. Because while using it my baby was free of irritation and rashes on the skin, which could ...

• occur due to wetness. By since I started using it when he was just 3 months old, he is quite good and comfortable while waring it. The quality of the nappy pad is very smooth and
        soft the elastic used for the pad is again not hard and quite good by all means. So I can suggest any mother to use Huggies baby nappy pads to use for her babies as it is worth it.

Pallavi says :

hey all, I use huggies nappy pads far in indiaa too.. but during my recent visit to chicago,IL one of my friend was very much interested in purchasing this product in IL for a newborn in her family…but all in vain ..we could not find a single box of nappies here..So, can you please let me know from which mall shop u got it ? n can you pls add from which city close to IL can we find it.. Hoping to see ur response soonn…Thanks in advance -

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542802131981228/k2311a0228/2.28.07