Dabour Honey  » Food  »
  • After knowing all the qualities and values of honey I decided to give it to my son who is 3 years old
  • And for that I think Dabour honey would be ideal as it is pure and bacteria free

• by sanath
      Do u like the taste of honey, the honey has all the goodness in it and is very very good for our health. It has many nutrition values, which is very much essential for growing children.

After knowing all the

qualities and values of honey I decided to give it to my son who is 3 years old.

Every day I use honey in his break fast or I mix it with the milk which I feed him.

And ...

• for that I think Dabour honey would be ideal as it is pure and bacteria free.

It is available in India.

Now a day it is coming in squeeze easy pack, which is again easy to use.

My son loves it

a lot, I spread the honey on ice creams, cakes, and fruit salads and even with the bread and my little child enjoys it a lot.

I want to tell u people to try the Dabour honey once.

It is really worth it.

Dabour Honey

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802131971228/k2311a0228/2.28.07