Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • I am only scared for the welfare of the passengers and of the crew as when I watch on television on how airplanes crash, most of the main causes is because the airplanes were overused- and ever since I learned of that, I vowed never to fly Cebu Pacific Airlines again

• by jbs

Cebu Pacific Airlines is the second-largest airline in the Philippines, and a lot of people are using this Airline mainly because of it’s “cheaper” price compared to the Flagship carrier airline of the Philippines, which is Philippine Airlines.

We used to always fly Philippine Airlines, but there was a time when the airfares of Cebu Pacific were really cheap, and we had tried flying for Cebu Pacific and we had no problems with buying tickets and with the staff and during the flights

at all. But about 2 months ago when there was a storm here, we were surprised to see and learn on just how much their aircrafts were being used and sort of like “worn and torn”. We were set to fly to a province and the flight was delayed 3 hours. It was ok since there was a storm and we were even counting on our flight to be cancelled, but it was only delayed for 3 hours, so we waited it out ...

• and we even saw the plane we were supposed to right in – and it still had 2 flights before us. We saw the plane leaving and we had confirmed this to the assistants at the waiting lobby of Cebu Pacific and deep down I was horrified that they only use that plane all day for how many trips we don’t know!

In Philippine Airlines, they don’t use their planes that much. I am only scared for the welfare of the passengers and of

the crew as when I watch on television on how airplanes crash, most of the main causes is because the airplanes were overused- and ever since I learned of that, I vowed never to fly Cebu Pacific Airlines again. I really had no problems with them, the flight stewardesses were always friendly, and the staff and the ticketing were hassle-free, but to risk your life for something “cheaper” just to get an airline ticket and use a very worn plane? No thank you.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 404111319600230/k2311a114/11.4.10