Nivea Double Effect Roll On Deodorant
  • In my opinion, it does resemble glue and water mixed together
  • I also noticed that hair on my underarm did take a bit of a while to grow, unlike before
  • But I think the product would be a lot better if it has whitening features
  • But I would definitely be buying this product if the other Nivea product is sold out

• by rycemix

I am now currently using Nivea’s Double Effect Roll On Deodorant. I have always been loyal in buying Nivea’s other deodorant product which is the Nivea deodorant roll on with extra whitening. But when I had run out of that product, Mom decided to buy me a Nivea product since I have always voiced out my liking for it. But instead of the Extra Whitening Roll On, she bought me the Nivea Double Effect.

Before I even used the product, I made sure to look at the label first and just examine the product since I am always wary of using products that are new to my senses. According to the label, the Nivea Double Effect Roll is an anti-perspirant with avocado extract. The avocado extract is said to make the underarms smoother for longer;

which translates to the product making hair growth in the underarm area grow in a slower pace. The product is a bit fragrant too, and I wasn’t too fond of any fragrance that resembles the thick smell of flowers. And upon closer inspection, the content inside the clear 25ml bottle of the deodorant is something which I find weird. I guess I got used to seeing my deodorants in pristine white color. But the liquid deodorant content in the Nivea Double Effect is different. It’s not white. In my opinion, it does resemble glue and water mixed together. It’s grayish and translucent in color and it is the first deodorant I have seen with that kind of content. Well, I was still apprehensive about using the product but I didn’t really have any other ...

• choice because it was the only deodorant I have.

I have been using the product for almost two weeks now and during that time period I was already able to see proof of how the Nivea Double Effect really works. It takes a while to dry, just like any roll-on deodorant and although it smells good, I wasn’t still fond of the flowery fragrance it has. I also noticed that hair on my underarm did take a bit of a while to grow, unlike before. I usually shave every other day. But after using the product after shaving, I realized it now takes at least three to four days for the hair to grow and I really liked it because I really don’t like shaving often.

Although I now like the product, I wish it has

other features. The Nivea Double Effect feature that I really like is that it takes a longer time for underarm hair to grow now. But I think the product would be a lot better if it has whitening features. Comparing it to the other Nivea deodorant I have used, I still think the Nivea Double Effect is secondary to the Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant. But I would definitely be buying this product if the other Nivea product is sold out. I think that this product really delivers what it is supposed to do and for PHP55.00, or roughly $1 and a few cents, this is a good roll on deodorant. It is a bit more expensive when compared to the Nivea Extra Whitening Roll On which is PHP45.00 but I would definitely be still buying this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314111319440230/k2311a114/11.4.10