Avon Far Away Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I know quite a lot of people who like the Perfume, and although it is the original one I am reviewing there has been a few limited edition ones that have came out as well which have also been nice
  • It looks quite simple but I think the Tassle makes it look that bit nicer
  • I can still smell this later at night even when i've only applied this first thing in the morning, but I still tend to reapply through the day as I like to keep smelling nice
  • A old favourite but a good one and one that would probably suit most people

• by leeanne160480

Far Away is a Perfume that has been out in Avon for as long as I can remember. I know quite a lot of people who like the Perfume, and although it is the original one I am reviewing there has been a few limited edition ones that have came out as well which have also been nice. Still sort of the same smell, but that bit lighter smelling, So there should be a scent that suits everyone.

This comes in a 50ml bottle and costs £12 normally. There is often good offers on this Perfume, and it can be down as low as £7. Just now there is a Christmas set out in the

Avon book for £8 which includes this bottle of Perfume and 2 50ml products. I’ve bought myself 1 as it is a good offer.

The bottle looks nice but I don’t feel the box is that special. It is a cardboard box which is slightly textured but quite a thin box. As long as i does the job through. It is a medium cream colour and it has the writing on the box and a little picture of a tassle on the front. The colourings of pink and gold look alright. The bottle is a sort of round shape. The glass is frosted and you can see the yellow liquid through the bottle. The lid ...

• is a round ball which is black with a gold strip round it and around the neck of the bottle is a black tassle, which jazzes this up a bit. It is nicer than some of the other Perfume bottles i’ve seen but not that special looking. It looks quite simple but I think the Tassle makes it look that bit nicer.

This is quite a stong smell. It is noted in the Avon book as being an Oriental scent, and I would say that is probably quite true. There isn’t any fruity or very light notes in here, but that’s not to say that there isn’t any mixed in here. It is heavier scents

such as Jasmine and Sandalwood in here, and some Amber kind of notes as well. It is really nice, but as I mentioned you will have to like heavier smells to like this. It does settle down after 20 minutes, but the scent still remains quite strong but nice when it has warmed to your skin.

The smell lasts quite long on your skin as well. I can still smell this later at night even when i’ve only applied this first thing in the morning, but I still tend to reapply through the day as I like to keep smelling nice.

A old favourite but a good one and one that would probably suit most people

Avon Far Away Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563111319420530/k2311a113/11.3.10