European Formula Extra Body Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought one of these during my vacation in Toronto
  • I really had a problem while I was overseas
  • What I like with this shampoo is the formula which is appropriate for everyday use
  • I did not experience that it is harsh for the hair
  • Even if it is a good moisturizing shampoo, I think the best way to use this is to minimize the amount

• by ibizaspain

This brand is very famous in Canada. I bought one of these during my vacation in Toronto. I some concerns about my hair when I travel or when it is exposed to a different weather. When I go to a place wherein it is more humid than my previous location, my hair gets dry. It does not just end with that oftentimes it is rough. I also develop flakes when I am exposed to cold temperature. It was a long stay that I had in Toronto wherein I experienced both warm and cold weather. When I arrived it was the height of summer and it autumn came and then early days of winter before I left. While it was too warm, my hair felt like it was poured with hair color concoction and it was left without being rinsed. I really had a

problem while I was overseas. Then the worst part is that I am using a hair clay because my hair needs to be fixed. I did not have so much of dandruff as a problem but dryness and unmanageable hair, it was all my problem. This brand is the most used in Canada.

Since I was experiencing massive dryness, I wanted a shampoo which I can use everyday. When you use a moisturizing shampoo yet it is not that gentle, it might not give you the superior shine that you need. Sometimes if the shampoo has heavy concentration of other ingredients, it will ruin the correct balance of moisture in your scalp thereby causing roughness rather than moisturize it. Same analogy with the skin. What I like with this shampoo is the formula which is appropriate for everyday use. I did not ...

• experience that it is harsh for the hair.

The main reason why I think this is ideal for everyday use is the softness that I experienced. I have developed side effects with other products when I use it everyday. Only those which have mild concentration are the products which I can use everyday. One moisturizing shampoo I used, I did not feel the effectiveness of its moisturizing ingredients. There is a significant difference because this can really make my hair soft despite being used everyday. I also like the main ingredient because it uses panthenol. Why I think this is perfect for extreme warm weather or very cold temperature is because panthenol protects it from these temperature. This ingredient is used to provide moisture in the hair. Normally, the shine of your hair gets depleted when the temperature is too much

or too extreme. It also has protein which makes hair soft and lively. It strengthens my hair too and in less than five days, the roughness was gone. This also has UV filters which can protect the hair from the sun. Thus this is more perfect for warm weather.

Even if this shampoo provides superior softness, I have some complains like it makes my hair a little bit oily. Though this is good because it means it is moisturized, the effect can be a little odd because when I comb my hair with my fingers, it really felt like my hair was previously damped with oil. This is not effective in taking away dandruff too which is my persistent problem. Even if it is a good moisturizing shampoo, I think the best way to use this is to minimize the amount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313111319110430/k2311a113/11.3.10