Oster Hand 3-in-1 Hand Blender, Chopper & Electric Knife ( Model 2619 )  » Electronics  »
  • I like trying out things which offers not just one use but multiple features
  • It is one of the best way to get value for the money you spent
  • The blending is performed using the convenient holder

• by ibizaspain

I first acquired Oster through the hand mixer I purchased when I first started cooking. The product has complete culinary electric gadgets so it is easy to find whatever you need for your cooking skills. I like trying out things which offers not just one use but multiple features. It is one of the best way to get value for the money you spent. I wanted a small electronic gadget which can do the blending and other related stuff. I have a separate blender but I tried this because of its 3-in-1 feature. This product can perform the process of blending, chopping and slicing. The blending is performed using the convenient holder. The holder has a different nozzle which you can use for chopping and it has a separate blade for slicing.

I really

thought that its capability as a blender is something that will help you in your cooking needs but it has its own limitations. The chopping cup is also the same container used for blending. There is an elongated holder which you will insert and there is a separate nozzle for blending. For blending, the speed of 350 watts can deliver perfect results for smoothies or extracting juice from a fruit or vegetable. I like how exceptional the quality of the juice because even if the nozzle is not that big, if you use the maximum speed, it can really deliver superior results. The limitation is it can only be used with soft veggies or fruits like mango and tomatoes. I tried using the blender in creating tomato juice. I used the maximum speed. The product ...

• was impressive because the juice was fine and similar to those packed tomato juices. I also used mango once and it has the same effect. However for carrots and other hard veggies, it can only crush to a minimum and there are still huge parts left no matter how you keep in repeating it. I also like the blender because it is less noisy compared the the usual blender. But then again, it has limited use because of its size.

The chopping feature is what I like. I find it impressive because it is convenient. Especially when you use garlic or other species, you can spare your hands from the smell and mess. If you also want to mince something, this can be capable of doing it. When you want to produce cube-like sizes for

your veggies, the chopping feature can also do the job. I did not have any complain with this feature because it is the best feature of all three. The electric knife is a separate gadget. What I like most is the ergonomic holder. The holder is shaped perfectly to give your hands a good grip. This is helpful when slicing big chunks of portions. The electric knife is perfect only when you want to slice meat especially if you want to achieve the leanest slice but you need a swift hands for it because it is electrically-driven. Sometimes you cannot control it and it is dangerous at times.

The 3-in-1 feature is one of the attractive features but it has its own limitations. I was pleased with the detachable blades and that it used stainless steel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163111319100430/k2311a113/11.3.10