Song: It’s a Little Too Late by singer Toby Keith  » Music  »
  • I have heard the original version and I have to be honest, I like Toby Keith's version much better
  • It may be because I love the video and his humor
  • Toby Keith has an amazing sense of humor when it comes to his music
  • He has recorded some of the best country songs there are and he has written many of his own songs
  • It is definitely a part of what makes Toby Keith great

• by Dawn

It’s a little too late is a good song remake by singer Toby Keith. I have heard the original version and I have to be honest, I like Toby Keith’s version much better. It may be because I love the video and his humor. Toby Keith has an amazing sense of humor when it comes to his music. At times, people would wonder if he even knew how to be serious. Rest assured that

he certainly does, but he also knows that humor is a wonderful part of life and he passes it on to all of his fans. I am one fan that completely appreciates his sense of humor.

A Little Too Late has a catchy beat to it that will make you want to sway along. I absolutely love the music as well as the lyrics that go along with the song. Where he came up with ...

• the idea for the video, I have no idea, but if you haven’t seen it, you should. You will love this song as much as I love it. If you are a true Toby Keith fan, you will have to have this song in your collection. He has recorded some of the best country songs there are and he has written many of his own songs. He didn’t write this song, but he made
        it his own when he sang it and recorded the video for it.

This isn’t really a typical lyric for Toby Keith but it is a typical video. It has to be a part of the entire Toby Keith collection if you are a Toby Keith fan. I happen to be one of his biggest fans and I wouldn’t be without this great remake song. It is definitely a part of what makes Toby Keith great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143111318900430/k2311a113/11.3.10