Armstrong Cable Company  » Business  »
122 South Queen Street, Rising Sun, MD
  • The only problem with this company is that pricing is a bit higher than other surrounding areas for the same service
  • All in all, I never had an issue with Armstrong Cable Company
  • This company definitely has my vote for the best cable company that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with

• by Dawn

The town that I lived in for the past year is serviced by Armstrong Cable Company. They offer cable, internet service and phone service. I only had the internet and cable service though. I am not much for having a house phone anymore because I never really used it when we did have one. When I set up my service with Armstrong Cable, I got excellent service from them. From the minute I walked into the door until the minute that I moved from that town, I cannot complain about a single minute of service from Armstrong Cable Company.

The only problem with this company is that pricing is a bit higher than other surrounding areas for the same service. They do offer a lot of great

deals though and that is what I had while I was with them. The customer service representative that I set up my service with was very helpful to me and she did it with a smile. She behaved as though she valued me as a customer and I cannot tell you how refreshing that was. When they came to set up my internet and cable service at the house, the gentleman was extremely nice and helpful in setting it up and showing me all the features that I had on the cable. He even gave me a lesson on how to use the remote. I appreciated the customer service that I got with this company more than they will ever know. It is very rare to ...

• get that type of customer service in this day and age. I loved the fact that I didn’t feel like I was imposing on them to pay them to do a service for me. It’s too bad they don’t have service where I live now because I would pay the extra little bit of money they charge in order to have that type of customer service again.

All in all, I never had an issue with Armstrong Cable Company. The service was great, the internet was fast and they had all the features that I wanted in my cable. There were occasional interruptions in service, but when I called, they answered my questions quickly and got me back up and running in less than an hours time,

usually less. They are by far a superior customer service type company that knows that even if they are the only game in town, that can all change within a matter of months or years. They take their jobs seriously and treat their customers with a great deal of respect. This company definitely has my vote for the best cable company that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Other companies should take a good look at the model that Armstrong Cable has in reference to outstanding customer service. If they did, they would realize that they would stop having cranky customers calling but instead have happy customer both when they call and when the call is completed. That is a recipe for a very successful business.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413111318850430/k2311a113/11.3.10