KDS K226WDb 22″ Widescreen LCD Computer Monitor
  • After searching through the Sunday paper's sales ads, I decided to visit Office Depot
  • I thought I wanted to stay with the Hewlett-Packard name brand since that is what the computer is as well, but when I ran across the 22 KDS widescreen, I was very interested
  • I am using the new monitor now and I love it
  • I wouldn't know anything about that personally, as I am definitely not a gamer

• by tamntn
      Have you seen that “upgrade” commercial where the actress shows something old and then says, \”upgrade!\” and it shows something more up-to-date? Well, thankfully, my old HP 17″ monitor was just way too big (fat that is as the hutch was not deep enough for it) for a corner computer hutch I just purchased so I HAD to upgrade…really, not an excuse, it was a necessity. After searching through the Sunday paper’s sales ads, I decided to visit Office Depot…my business supply store for my personal items as well as my home business

needs.

I get a 10% discount every time I shop.

I thought I wanted to stay with the Hewlett-Packard name brand since that is what the computer is as well, but when I ran across the 22″ KDS widescreen, I was very interested! The salesman, Josh, stated it was a good off-brand that comes automatically with a one-year warranty.

The price was listed as $339.

99, but had a “today only” discount for $50 off.

I walked out of the store with this awesome 22″ widescreen LCD flat monitor for $286.

44 ...

• after taxes.

I was so ecstatic! I do a lot of work with powerpoint and pictures for presentations.

It always annoyed me to no end when I could not see everything on the old 17″ monitor.

I am using the new monitor now and I love it! The old regular monitor used to tire my eyes after less than an hour on it.

This monitor does not bother my eyes at all…just like my laptop’s doesn’t either.

Now I can be more productive in getting my presentations completed

in a more timely fashion and have time for more fun things! The $286.

44 was more than I had planned to spend initially, but every cent was worth it.

I don’t know why I did not upgrade sooner!

And another plus, according to my daughter, is gaming is so “awesome” as she can see everything on the screen now.

I wouldn’t know anything about that personally, as I am definitely not a gamer! But if it works for her, all the better! This was a great buy all the way around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332702131871128/k2311a0227/2.27.07