Liquid PlumR Power Gel
  • I pour however much down the drain I think is necessary, which is often dramatically less than the instructions, and then follow the instructions to let it work, after which I rinse it per the directions
  • My main problem is usually hair and dirt that gets into the drain
  • Overall, I like the product and do recommend it

• by Orrymain

Growing up, my parents tended to use Drano around the house for clogs, so when I went out on my own so to speak, I stuck with the plan. I don’t have anything against Drano now, but honestly, when I go shopping, I have found much better pricing with Liquid PlumR products. As a result, that is what I tend to purchase these days.

This is especially true at Sam’s Club. They have a superb price on a combination package of two

80-ounce containers that I just can’t pass up. So, I’m saying off the top that I don’t buy my preferred Liquid PlumR variety because it’s super better than the competition, but because its pricing is so much better, at least in the area where I live.

The variety I use is the Liquid PlumR Power Gel. As might seem logical, the smell is strong. Still, no matter that the odor is expected, it is still annoying.

The important point is that Liquid PlumR ...

• Power Gel does work and in a fairly fast time frame. Now I make another important acknowledgement here when I say that I do not use the product in the precise measurements proscribed on the container.

Why?

Well, it all comes down to money. Most of these de-cloggers require you to use almost half, if not that much and more, to thoroughly remove the clog or blockage. I can’t afford that so quite honestly, I go by intuition.

I pour however much down the

drain I think is necessary, which is often dramatically less than the instructions, and then follow the instructions to let it work, after which I rinse it per the directions.

I’ve been very satisfied with this procedure. Only once or twice have I felt a need to repeat. Usually, the clog clears. My main problem is usually hair and dirt that gets into the drain. It might be different if I had a worse clog.

Overall, I like the product and do recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533111318690430/k2311a113/11.3.10