Magnifique by Lancome Paris Eau de Parfum
  • In fact, I noticed on some advertising that the fragrance was publicized actress Anne Hathaway
  • I think it's nice and fits today's woman, but I want something more overt as a rule

• by Orrymain

Lancome Paris has a fragrance out called Magnifique. Unlike the prior eau de toilette that I recently reviewed, a product that simply slammed me in the face with scent, Magnifique was very subtle and demure. In fact, that was the problem. It was the complete reverse. I wanted more of a scent than I

received.

Now in truth Magnifique was very nice. If I were to wear it again, it might be to an evening event, a dinner, or maybe some special afternoon getaway. It’s not something I would expect to get a lot of notice out of or to last a full day of activity and being on the go.

The container or bottle has a very modern feel to it. It’s sleek and elegant. I’m not really fond of it for myself, but I can see how many women today would love it. In fact, I noticed on some advertising that the fragrance was publicized actress Anne Hathaway.

Upon my first whiff, I was pleased, but ...

• Magnifique by Lancome Paris Eau de Parfum
      like I said, it was almost underwhelming at the same time. It lacked power or substance, but maybe that is the point to this particular product.

Magnifique is basically a floral musk with that woody scent to it. The notes include saffron, caraway, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and vetiver. The jasmine is probably my favorite along with

the rose. I’m not usually into the musk aroma at all.

The base note is actually Nagarmotâ Wood, which gives it some warmth in overall presentation.

I think it’s nice and fits today’s woman, but I want something more overt as a rule. It’s probably a good aroma for the boardroom, as well, considering the lightness behind it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563111318680430/k2311a113/11.3.10