Bulls-eye Texas Style Barbecue Sauce
  • The end result, which may be hard to understand, is that I ended up with these mammoth hamburgers that were devoid of taste
  • I was extremely happy with the sauce all the way around

• by Orrymain

Recently, I made a conscious choice to try out Bulls-eye Texas Style Barbecue Sauce. Here’s a bit of background on this.

At the meat department of my preferred grocery market, I had an encounter with a worker that did not go well. The end result, which may be hard to understand, is that I ended up with these mammoth hamburgers that were devoid of taste. There were supposed to

be other ingredients included in them to spice it up.

So, slowly, I’ve been eating these big burgers and trying to either cut them up or do something to give them some pep. That’s why I figured it was a good time to use the Bulls-eye Texas Style Barbecue Sauce that I had on hand. I’ve used their original sauce before but none of their other varieties until now.

It was ...

• the same for the store’s meat loaf, which sometimes lacks imagination and spice. It can be a bit mundane but still better than I can prepare. At any rate, it was a good chance to see if this sauce could really make a noticeable difference for my dinners.

The promotional line for this product is that it proves smoky mesquite with sting of hot peppers. Well, as promised, it

really livened up my meat loaf. I’m not sure how much of the peppers came across, though, but that mesquite was awesome, truly enhancing the taste of the food.

Trust me, if you could taste the lack of enthusiasm for these meat products, you’d really appreciate what Bulls-eye Texas Style Barbecue Sauce did for my palate. I was extremely happy with the sauce all the way around.

I love mesquite, and it shined through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111318670430/k2311a113/11.3.10