Nestle Chocolate Fun Size packages - 110 count  » Food  »
  • When those times occur, I have to try to find the best deals
  • As I've slowly enjoyed this package, the snack size bars have all been fresh and tasteful
  • I definitely recommend getting these large packages at some outlet

• by Orrymain

In these difficult economic times, I don’t really buy much candy even though I’m a devout chocoholic, but I do invest from time to time. When those times occur, I have to try to find the best deals. This usually means that I end up purchasing candies when I do my occasional shopping at Sam’s Club.

You just can’t beat their prices, at least not when stacked up against a regular grocery store.

Some larger ones now carry ’stock up’ items like the one this review is for, but I don’t tend to shop at them for various reasons.

This review centers around Nestle Chocolate Fun Size packages which I purchased for $9.88 at Sam’s Club the last time I acquired it. The large package has 110 pieces of candy, a mixture of snack size bars determined by the manufacture.

Now the downside is that the package ...

• is consumed of bars in the quantities that they prefer, not the consumer. Right now, the variety pack includes snack size bars of Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Nestle Crunch, and Butterfingers. If I had more say, I’d eliminate the 100 Grand. These are good bars, but they aren’t high up on my list.

Also in these eco aware times, the packaging could be condensed. It’s a huge wrapping that could be

cut down by a third in size.

As for the candy, I’ve always liked the three primary bars. As I’ve slowly enjoyed this package, the snack size bars have all been fresh and tasteful. I have no arguments about the quality or taste. Then again, I wouldn’t expect to have issues.

I definitely recommend getting these large packages at some outlet. They are economical and allow you to enjoy a treat whenever you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111318580430/k2311a113/11.3.10