Magic Bullet
  • The Magic Bullet is cited as the versatile countertop magician and I couldn't agree more

• by tamntn
      Being a vegan using only fresh fruits and vegetables for cooking, I am always on the prowl for anything that will make my life quicker and easier in the kitchen. The Magic Bullet is cited as the “versatile countertop magician” and I couldn’t agree more. It does all of my tedious chopping for me…I can chop onions with three press down clicks, I can mince them with about six press down clicks.

No more stinky garlic on my fingers, I just let the Magic Bullet do it all. I absolutely love homemade salsa but hated to make it because of the tedious chopping involved for all of the ingredients.

The company provides quick and

easy recipes that come along with the bullet, but I still make my regular salsa with several different types of peppers and it comes out amazingly chunky and tasty in wayyyy less time. I used to spend at least two hours chopping all of the ingredients for my salsa, but making it with the Magic Bullet, I was done in less than 30 minutes.

WOW! What a huge sigh of relief! My other all time favorites that I use for dips, burritos and on sandwiches are guacamole and hummus. I am able to make both of those in less than 10 minutes.

I spend a lot less time in the kitchen now, BUT ...

• I still make all of my favorite vegan recipes. It makes fast frozen drinks, individually in the four cups that come with it or you can make a huge batch in the blender attachment.

For just my daughter and I, I use the individual cups for smoothies and frozen ice coffee specialty drinks but for margarita parties with my friends, I use the blender attachment. The Magic Bullet is so versatile, you won’t believe all the dishes and snacks you can make with it.

The Magic Bullet is economical at $139. 97 (which includes two full sets along with the shipping and handling for both).

I saved the second one for my daughter’s graduation gift. It

is easy to use, however, when I first started out, it did take a little bit of time to get used to how to just press down just the right way for the chopping mechanism to work right.

Aside from that, it has been such a blessing to add this component to my kitchen. I use it more than I use knives now.

It is such an awesome timesaver. So if you like to make more home cooked meals for your family but always find you are pressed for time, you need to give the Magic Bullet a try.

They offer a 30-day money back guarantee, but I am positive you won’t want to send it back.

Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162702131841128/k2311a0227/2.27.07