Toshiba Gigabeat
2.0
  • I bought the Toshiba Gigabeat about a year ago

• by Akolimaga
      I bought the Toshiba Gigabeat about a year ago. I will start buy advising you to NOT buy this item or anything by Toshiba for that matter.

Why? Because custumer support.

I have had more problems with the Gigabeat than I could have ever imagined.

Toshisba wont answer

phone calls, certainly will never answer e-mails, and doesnt even acknowledge the Gigabeat’s existence.

Actually, Toshiba did answer one email, but only by saying that “we have no information on any [so-called] upcoming products.

If you plan on using Rhapsody, forget it.

I use Rhapsody with mine, but ...

• it hardly ever seems to work.

I constantly get errors on it about my subscription tracks that supposedly have expired, when in reality have been updated the daya before.

There are many other MP3 and personal video players out there, so make sure you look at all the

options.

The price of the Gigabeta has gone down from $299 to $150 in less than 6 monthes.

Do you see that as a good thing, I would hope not.

My gigabeat seems to be slowly deterierating.

So, what should you buy? In my honest opinion, Zen Vision W.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162702131831128/k2311a0227/2.27.07