Americas Next Top Model: Francesco Carrozzini TV Show  » TV  »
  • Some were definitely more diligent than the others
  • I agree with the winning team, Kayla and Liz, as they had the best combined look and attitude
  • I think she has a good heart and tries, but I also believe she's very much into her own power and status, and I get tired of listening to her emote

• by Orrymain

Americas Next Top Model: Francesco Carrozzini begins with the models going to the Grammy Museum and freaking out at the various items there, especially one that had belonged to Michael Jackson. The winner of the opening challenge would be one of the Grammy gals who hand over the awards on Grammy night.

Paired in teams, the girls went shopping for the perfect outfit, only it was their partner who actually selected what the other

wore. Some were definitely more diligent than the others. I agree with the winning team, Kayla and Liz, as they had the best combined look and attitude. Ultimately, it was the redhead who was given the honor of working the Grammy’s.

The main challenge was different and featured photographer Francesco Carrozzini. The models actually were portraying famous designers like Marc Jacobs or Vera Wang and then appeared next to a professional ...

• model who was wearing one of that designer’s outfits. It was an intriguing idea.

I have to say that one thing that I liked about this hour is that it was Tyra light until we actually got to the judging. I’ve found that I’m pretty tired of her diva aura. I think she has a good heart and tries, but I also believe she’s very much into her own power and

status, and I get tired of listening to her emote.

The judging conversation often perturbs me. They don’t say anything new that they haven’t said to the gals when doing the review. It’s wasted time, except for allowing Tyra to get some airtime.

I did like that Liz dethroned Ann for top picture. Ann had won 5 straight, a first in the show. As for who went home, I can’t argue with it at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103111317530230/k2311a113/11.3.10