Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense perfume  » Perfume  »
  • A woman loves a good perfume, and on the whole, I have to say that Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense is definitely a good fragrance that most women would enjoy wearing
  • I love rosy notes, and this floral motif fit the bill for me right from the first sniff, so to speak
  • I actually thought that was interesting, that it would have a name that included 'intense' when my response was one more of gentility than anything else
  • I don't like short lived scents that die out in two or three hours
  • My only problem is that I don't think the name matches the actual fragrance

• by Orrymain

A woman loves a good perfume, and on the whole, I have to say that Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense is definitely a good fragrance that most women would enjoy wearing. The product has been on the market for the last few years, and it was one strongly advertised by fashionable singer and actress, Beyonce Knowles.

My initial reaction to

smelling the scent was positive. I love rosy notes, and this floral motif fit the bill for me right from the first sniff, so to speak. It’s a very alluring scent, very sweet in fact. I actually thought that was interesting, that it would have a name that included ‘intense’ when my response was one more of gentility than anything else.

The top notes for Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense are Lychee and Raspberry Nectar. That raspberry element is different and gives it a special agenda that I liked a lot. The middle notes include Bulgarian Rose Absolute, Freesia, and Lily of the Valley. Finally, the base notes contain Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Bourbon Vanilla.

• Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense perfume
      In my view, these all combine beautifully to create this fragrance, but it is that sweetness that stands out in my view.

When I look at a perfume, I also want it to last. I don’t like short lived scents that die out in two or three hours. I want to wake up and still smell it.

That’s not always easily done without coming across too ardently, but this item pulls it off wonderfully.

The bottle is very modern and fits the name of the perfume perfectly. It reminds me of a diamond, in fact. My only problem is that I don’t think the name matches the actual fragrance. That’s no matter; it’s good to wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563111317200130/k2311a113/11.3.10