Lakme Hairnext  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to leave my hair loose always but maintenance used to be very difficult
  • Initially I thought it would be of no help but wanted to give it a try

• by adit
      I have a very thick hair and the texture is very dry too. I like to leave my hair loose always but maintenance used

to be very difficult.

I get knots very soon because of the dry texture.

I saw the advertisement in television for Lakme Hairnext for instant curls and shine.

Initially I thought it would be of no help but wanted to give it a try.

It really solved my problem.

...

• Lakme Hairnext
      I applied the gel as per the instructions given by the company and to my surprise, my hair became shiny and didn’t fly.

I

didn’t get knots also.

I would suggest Lakme Hairnext Instant bouncing Gel for all the ladies who are suffering from thick and dry hair like mine.

AADILAH says :

I`d like to order lakme hairnext serum and gloss. Please send me an order form.

Galega says :

There is nothing as such any order form. You have to get it from a cosmetic store, or order it from ecommerce websites like Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702131721128/k2311a0227/2.27.07