Rosina Homestyle Meatballs  » Food  »
  • I really love spaghetti and meatballs like no other meal, and I like them together or separately, which is why I'm constantly hoping to find a good tasting product to satisfy my cravings
  • It didn't work for me, and I found that to be extremely upsetting and frustrating because I definitely don't want to use the entire bag of meatballs in one night
  • I know a lot of us like those really nice big meatballs, but I've found that trying to buy a prepared one that size that really tastes good at home is very difficult

• by Orrymain

I really love spaghetti and meatballs like no other meal, and I like them together or separately, which is why I’m constantly hoping to find a good tasting product to satisfy my cravings. One product that is doing a good job of that is Rosina Homestyle Meatballs.

I’ve used these now for a while and have been very satisfied. I like having options, and I can actually just heat up a few for

a snack, prepare them as part of a sandwich, or include them in my pasta. The more variety in usage that there is in food, the better I like it.

My biggest negative about the product is that it is supposed to be a re-sealable bag. I don’t think so. It didn’t work for me, and I found that to be extremely upsetting and frustrating because I definitely don’t want to use ...

• the entire bag of meatballs in one night.

These meatballs are oven baked and fully cooked, so you can really use these out of the bag if you wanted to. I’ve prepared them the same, by baking them in the oven for about a half hour. However, there are lots of choices in how to prepare these, including the oven, stovetop, and microwave.

The bag, which is the 32 ounce size, includes 64

meatballs that are a half ounce each. The size is just perfect for easy eating. I know a lot of us like those really nice big meatballs, but I’ve found that trying to buy a prepared one that size that really tastes good at home is very difficult. These are tasty and so easy to eat.

So, Rosina has made a good product that can regularly be found in my refrigerator these days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111317180130/k2311a113/11.3.10