Apple iPhone 4
Canada
  • Then, I found out Rogers offered a special upgrade to certain people
  • I was one of those lucky people apparently, I didn't see it as a good thing, but everyone kept on buying these iPhone's, so I thought why not buy one
  • The iPhone 4 isn't the best phone, it's got nice screen though
  • This creates a problem for everyone because you have to add all your contacts in manually, unless you already had an iPhone to begin with, and by iPhone I mean your contacts are automatically saved to iTunes, if you have had an iPhone previously
  • I'd say in my opinion that the Blackberry Bold 2 9700 is a better phone, only because it's hard to type text messages with the iPhone

• by mcpljohn

My review for the iPhone 4:

To be honest, when the iPhone 4 came out I didn’t really want to get it. Then, I found out Rogers offered a special upgrade to certain people. I was one of those lucky people apparently, I didn’t see it as a good thing, but everyone kept on buying these iPhone’s, so I thought why not buy one?

The iPhone is a very simple phone to use, it

has ONE main button, called the home button. Everything else is touch screen. A change from the 3GS was the vibrate button, it’s a lot thinner now, and the volume buttons are circular not thin strips anymore.

The iPhone 4 isn’t the best phone, it’s got nice screen though. It’s overrated in my opinion. Things that came in the box were the same as an iPhone like the 3GS. Nothing special really.

There was a big shocker when I first bought the phone. It uses a mini-SIM card instead of a normal SIM card. This creates a problem for everyone because you have to add all your contacts in manually, unless you already had an iPhone to begin with, and by iPhone I mean your contacts are automatically saved to iTunes, if you have had an iPhone previously.

The only improvements toward the iPhone 4 is the ...

• Apple iPhone 4
      screen, the size, and the camara really.

The iPhone 4 doesn’t even support 4G. This is a big negative, seeing 4G has been released in the US and Apple’s iPhone doesn’t support it.

I’d say in my opinion that the Blackberry Bold 2 9700 is a better phone, only because it’s hard to type text messages with the iPhone. Having both of the phones a big problem I see with the iPhone 4 is

it’s very bulgy.

It’s in your pocket, so when you go and tie you shoes, it creates a unnecessary feeling in your thigh.

A great thing about the iPhone I saw was the free case. In all my life, buying as many phones as I have, I’ve never gotten a free case, besides the Blackberry. The iPhone 4 is pretty much similar to the 3GS, I really don’t see a HUGE difference.

Overall, it’s an amazing phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373111317110130/k2311a113/11.3.10