Equate Coated Aspirin Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Since I had the flu and did not want to tear my stomach up any more than it already was I decided to give it a try
  • I also noticed that although the aspirin was coated to make it easier to digest, it did not upset my stomach at all
  • I think that whatever coating is put on the aspirin should be put on the Ibuprofen and acetaminophen as well
  • Overall I was not impressed with this product's pain relieving qualities I was impressed with its fever reducing qualities
  • However if your looking for a good fever reducer then I would definitely recommend this product

• by webgirl40

Aspirin was never the type of medicine that I would have considered using for body aches while sick. However, I had read on the internet that aspirin helped a women with body aches better then Ibuprofen and did not mess with her stomach either. Since I had the flu and did not want to tear my stomach up any more than it already was I decided to give it a try. I purchased the Equate Ibuprofen at Walmart for about $4.00

for about 500 little caplets. My hope was then it would give me some form of relief without being terrible on my stomach. The last thing I really wanted to be even sicker then I already was.

It took about 30 minutes for me to notice any real results. There were not, however, the results that I had been expecting. The aspirin did nothing for the body aches I was still very stiff and achy. What it did do however was bring my fever down to just above normal. This was a great help to me as the fever was causing me to have sweats and to be a little disoriented. Needless to say I was quite happy with these results. I continued to take the aspirin every four hours to keep my fever down. I did notice though that after about the third dose my body aches did get a little less severe and it allowed me to relax some. I ...

• Equate Coated Aspirin Tablets
      guess that for aspirin to have any real effect of aches and pains it has to build up in your system.

I also noticed that although the aspirin was coated to make it easier to digest, it did not upset my stomach at all. I really felt no difference in my stomach after taking the aspirin. I was very pleased with this. I think that whatever coating is put on the aspirin should be put on the Ibuprofen and acetaminophen as

well. This might make it easier to take.

Overall I was not impressed with this product’s pain relieving qualities I was impressed with its fever reducing qualities. It really helped my to get over my flu and to help my body fight off the germs and bacteria that caused the virus. I would not recommend this to those looking for a pain reliever, it just did not work. However if your looking for a good fever reducer then I would definitely recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263111316990130/k2311a113/11.3.10