Equate Tussin DM Cold and Cough Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • One of the things that I hate most about being sick is that medicines cost so much
  • That is why unless I know that the more expensive brands work I will try to go more with the cheap stuff
  • It took about 30 minutes for this liquid to kick in, but once it got into my system it definitely worked
  • I noticed that my congestion was clearing, my sinus headache was gone and my cough was less painful and more sporadic then it has previously been
  • I recommend this to anyone who uses Robitussion

• by webgirl40

One of the things that I hate most about being sick is that medicines cost so much. I don’t believe that I should have to pay an outrageous amount for some relief from sickness. That is why unless I know that the more expensive brands work I will try to go more with the cheap stuff. This is especially true now that the economy is down. One of the brands that I tend to buy a lot of is

Walmart’s Equate Brand.

Following this idea when I got really sick with the cold and flu last year one of the medicines I was looking for was an Equate version of Robitussion Cold and Cough. My preference was of course for it to be non-drowsy as I had to go to work. I was able to find an Equate version that I was satisfied with in Equate Tussin DM Cold & Cough Liquid.

It was non-drowsy which was perfect and in was a lot cheaper then Robitussion at only about $4.00 a bottle. I did decided however, to try it on a weekend as I was unsure how it would effect me. I was a little worried that, like a lot of cheaper medicines who claimed to be non-drowsy, the Tussin DM would make me very sleepy and would not work well at all. I got the product home read the directions and took the prescribed dosage ...

• Equate Tussin DM Cold and Cough Liquid
      and settled in to wait for results.

It took about 30 minutes for this liquid to kick in, but once it got into my system it definitely worked. I noticed that my congestion was clearing, my sinus headache was gone and my cough was less painful and more sporadic then it has previously been. After about an hour the medicine had me feeling much better. I ended up taking the medicine every four hours to help beat the

cold that I had.

Overall I was pretty impressed with this medicine. I have to admit that it did taste kind of bad. It was a little on the bitter side, but I think that just about every cough syrup tastes that way. The relief that I got and the price that I paid was worth the momentary displeasure of the taste. I recommend this to anyone who uses Robitussion. It works just as good, but is a fraction of the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263111316970130/k2311a113/11.3.10