TheraFlu Original Formula  » Medicine  »
  • I have always been impressed by the way that this medicine works
  • I would definitely recommend this for adults

• by webgirl40

I do not get sick very often, however when I do it is usually pretty bad. On these such occasions there are a few medicines and things that I keep on hand. One of the biggest staples in my medicine cabinet is Theraflu. I have been using this product for quite some time and quite honestly it has become on of those medicines that I absolutely must have when a cold or flu arrives.

Talking price wise Theraflu is really not that expensive. Don’t misunderstand me, it is by no means the cheapest stuff on the market, but rather sits right in the middle between price range. You can occasionally find coupons for it

or you can buy it in bulk. However I get it at my local Walmart and it usually runs me about $4.00 or so for a box. Sometimes you can find them even cheaper or in packages of two or three boxes it just all depends on where you look.

I have always been impressed by the way that this medicine works. It is really simple to prepare all you do is pour one packet into a cup of hot water and drink. It is just like having a cup of hot tea, with the only difference is that it is medicine. It provided relief fairly quickly from cold and flu symptoms like headache, body ...

• aches and congestion. It takes about 30 minutes for the medicine to really kick in then I am good for about 3-4 hours before I needed another cup. I also really like the warming sensation that it gives my body as I drink it. It really helps to ease the over all sick feeling. I have had good luck with Theraflu on sore throats and coughing as well.

The flavor is really quite nice. My personal preference is the lemon flavor, but I also enjoy the regular brand. However, there is one flavor that I will not drink and that is the apple & cinnamon flavor. That flavor is just nasty to me so

I stay away from it. You can add extra lemon or sugar to the medicine if you want. I usually add a bit of lemon to the regular flavor. I have personally never added sugar but I have family members that have and they say that it is pretty good.

Overall I really do like this product. I keep it in my medicine cabinet at all times just in case I get sick. It really helps to bring about relief and helps me to shake the sick feeling that I get. I would definitely recommend this for adults. I doubt if you could get a child to drink it, it is really more of an adult flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263111316940130/k2311a113/11.3.10