Lactacyd Medicated Perineal Wash
  • I highly recommend this to all the ladies who are suffering from vaginal itch like the yeast infection as this product acts as a natural antiseptic which is really safe

• by brandobrando

I was able to finish my feminine wash which sadly I cannot purchase from where I am located because they don’t have a branch or office who sells it. So I went to a pharmacy nearby to look for a good feminine wash and they gave me Lactacyd Medicated Perineal Wash.

My daily body wash or bath will never be complete without a vaginal wash. For me, every woman should be responsible to keep their sensitive

part safe and secured from any vaginal itchiness and vaginal discharge. So in order to do that, one should use a gynecologically tested and approved vaginal wash.

I really like how Lactacyd Medicated Perineal wash smells like mild powder and freshly botanical flower scent. It is creamy white in color and the container is so easy to squeeze. It is perfect on maintaining the PH balance of my skin and it keeps me fresh and clean ...

• all day by removing any unpleasant odor down there.

It is just easy to use, just put a pea sized amount on your wet palm and spread it gently on your sensitive area and wash it off with tap water. But if you have your monthly period or menstruation, it is best to use this vaginal hygiene wash twice or thrice daily to keep you protected and feeling comfortable but just don’t use it as a

douche.

You can buy this wonderful product at any selected drug stores and pharmacies nationwide in India for the price of Rs 65.00 on their 50ml bottle. You can also use this product to cleanse your bottom after doing the other business if you know what I mean. I highly recommend this to all the ladies who are suffering from vaginal itch like the yeast infection as this product acts as a natural antiseptic which is really safe.

Sandra says :

Where can we purchase this Lactacyd feminine wash?

John says :

Sandra, one of the many places that you can purchase it from is Amazon. Here’s a link to it’s page:

alka aggarwal says :

Where we can find it ??We are not getting it anywhere in Saharanpur,UP.

Galega says :

hi Alka,

it is available on Apollo Pharmacy (online and retail store). Please check a store near you in Saharanpur. If not there, I am afraid that you will not find it anywhere in Saharanpur (as far as I know). It is not available on even Healthkart.

On a side note, if you are suffering from vaginal infection and that’s why looking to use this product, please consult a gyano for accurate suggestion. You should not use an OTC product on a sensitive part.

If you are looking to buy it for just cleaning purpose, you can consider Clean and Dry (which is available everywhere in India).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343111316900130/k2311a113/11.3.10