Capella Benito Lx60CM  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • The burgeoning pollution problem equipped with becoming a bit more caution about the health of my wife compelled me to buy a chimney for my own kitchen
  • I thought to do some research before getting on one
  • And, after visiting many branded shops I bought a Capella Benito Lx60CM chimney
  • In fact, this was the costliest chimney in the market, but what it promises was really amazing and hence my decision for this chimney was solely on the prospects of performance
  • The only point which makes me regret my decision is its being overpriced which costs me 400 dollars

• by Galega

Kitchen chimney has become a sort of necessity these days. The burgeoning pollution problem equipped with becoming a bit more caution about the health of my wife compelled me to buy a chimney for my own kitchen. I thought to do some research before getting on one. And, after visiting many branded shops I bought a Capella Benito Lx60CM chimney.

In fact, this was the costliest chimney in the market, but what it promises was really amazing and hence my decision for this chimney was solely on the prospects of performance. However, now, I think one

must do a modicum of cost-benefit analysis before going for a product which cannot be changed every day. I am saying this because, sincerely, I am regretting my decision to buy such a costly chimney.

When other manufacturers are providing chimneys with same performance index then my decision for it may be called a silly one. There is also some performance issue. What has been said by the manufacturers is surely nowhere in sight.

The Suction which has been promised to be 1250m3/hr is far much less. Though, the suction that I am currently getting is ...

• sufficient for my kitchen, but providing far little than promised is certainly a breach of trust. I called their customer support department and got amazing reply that I need to relocate the chimney.

It is their engineer who fixed it where it is and now they are saying to relocate it. And, I don’t see any logical relationship between the location of the chimney and the suction output. If I keep cost aside, then there are certainly some attractive features in this chimney which are crying to be mentioned here.

First one is the motor. The

motor is an Italian one with 5 year warranty. There is no sound whatever in the motor and it is working fine.

The control system of the chimney is also great with innovative push button control system. During my short research on chimneys, I never saw such a great control system in any other chimneys. The PDCA housing is also good.

In a nutshell, this is a commendable chimney. The only point which makes me regret my decision is its being overpriced which costs me 400 dollars. With half of its price there are other chimneys in market from renowned manufacturers.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533111316850130/k2311a113/11.3.10