Blackberry Pearl Smart Phone  » Phones  »
2.5
  • And, I think this is the appropriate time to review this product
  • The best thing that I like most about this phone is also the unique selling point of blackberry that is its highly flexible and secure data communication services

• by Galega

I am just going to leave my blackberry pearl. It is the second year since when I am using this phone primarily for data communication over my mobile phone. And, I think this is the appropriate time to review this product.

The best thing that I like most about this phone is also the unique selling point of blackberry that is its highly flexible and secure data communication services. I was not aware of various secure features that come with blackberry.

Only, when I read about the details

of recent controversy then I understand the security that blackberry was providing to my emails. Other than highly secure emails and chat services, what are noticeable are its power options.

The blackberry OS is designed in a way that it runs these two services on the background in highly encrypted way and saves lots of power. If I use chat on other mobile phone then the low battery sign comes frequently, but not here with blackberry pearl.

Another thing that is commendable with blackberry pearl is its highly ...

• sophisticated and user friendly GPS system. Needless to say, I am using the GPS facility to its fullest when I am driving or looking for some places around cities.

With in-built GPS this phone is helping me without charging a penny. Though, the quality of camera is good with commendable shots, but I think the 2 MP is a bit low seeing the money that I have to shell out to get this phone.

With comparable price, the available phone of other manufactures is coming with cameras equipped

with better resolution. The screen is also a bit small.

Blackberry pearl comes with 2. 2” TFT screen which should have been a bit more.

However, I must mention here that the quality of screen is very good and it helps in keeping me engaged in chatting over the phone. The document editor features of the phone are also worth mentioning.

In a nutshell, I am fully satisfied with this phone and let me say here that my decision to switch phone is because of latest technology that has come in the market which is not here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373111316820130/k2311a113/11.3.10