Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Kreme Donuts  » Food  »
  • I prefer to buy a dozen of this Bavarian kreme and bring it at home, my kids also loves the taste because they like donuts that has some filled flavor inside
  • Try it and I know everybody will like and enjoy it in every bite

• by Lei

Dunkin Donuts is my old time favorite donuts since I was a childhood. I remember when I am just small kid I always told my mother to bring me assorted Dunkin Donuts. I loved it since they made this Donut totally different from others, its not too sweet and there’s a lot variance of flavors to choose from.

But one my favorite among them all is the Dunkin Donut’s Bavarian kreme.

Bavarian kreme is deliciously filled with ingredients like crustaceans,Milk, peanuts, soy, eggs and

tree nuts that is amazingly tasty in every bite.

I prefer to buy a dozen of this Bavarian kreme and bring it at home, my kids also loves the taste because they like donuts that has some filled flavor inside. You can be sure that Dunkin Donuts prepare a fresh and new baked donuts everyday, it is always new and well served that’s why I trusted them when it comes to their product.

Dunkin Donuts Bavarian kreme is also best during snacks. The ...

• reason why I liked it most because Bavarian kreme is not sweet not like other flavors that they have.

The ingredients that they mix with this donuts is balance in taste and it healthy because it comes from dairy products like egg and milk, that’s why it healthy food that is recommended for every family. It has no cholesterol and has only less calories.

You can buy Dunkin Donuts in per piece or in a dozen and you make it assorted also. It is

affordable donuts in the market and I cannot ask for more since you can find Dunkin Donuts outlets anywhere, where they also serving coffee and sandwiches.

Thanks to Dunkin Donuts for making my favorite Bavarian kreme always available and fresh. Try it and I know everybody will like and enjoy it in every bite.

Great tasting donuts that is in the market for many years now and it is proven healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111316771230/k2311a113/11.3.10