Nestle Fruit Yogurt Strawberry  » Food  »
  • I prefer dairy products at home, from cheese to milk It is always available in my kitchen
  • I tried this Fruit yogurt from Nestle, I like blended fruits
  • This yogurt from Nestle is one of the best yogurt I tasted, because it is well made and I don't taste the sour of the yogurt because it was flavored with a fresh strawberries, some sweetener and ingredients that makes it more delightful in taste

• by Lei

I prefer dairy products at home, from cheese to milk It is always available in my kitchen.I tried this Fruit yogurt from Nestle, I like blended fruits. I like flavored beverage which was made from fruits. When I saw this Nestle fruit yogurt, I purchased and tried it. Yogurt is fermented milk and it is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals that is more healthy to eat.

They have three kinds of selections from mango, peach and strawberries. But I

prefer strawberry because I like the sweet taste of fresh strawberries.This Nestle yogurt is available in 100 grams, it is best when it is chilled. You can really taste the chunks of strawberries in a creamy yogurt. It is best for deserts, snacks and even good for morning breakfast.It is really mouth watering and deliciously healthy food. My kids loved it and they prefer to it during snack time.

I am thankful, since I am eating this Nestle Yogurt my ...

• daily elimination was back to normal, my digestion was also in good shape now. Milk products is one of my choice, since it is rich in calcium that will help strengthen our bones. This yogurt from Nestle is one of the best yogurt I tasted, because it is well made and I don’t taste the sour of the yogurt because it was flavored with a fresh strawberries, some sweetener and ingredients that makes it more delightful in taste.

Thanks to

Nestle for making this yogurt more fruitful, strawberry flavor is one of my favorite and it was perfectly fresh and natural.It is affordable and you can check it in any supermarket nationwide. It is more best when chilled and best to eat before the expiration date, so check it first before purchasing, so you can enjoy the real fruit yogurt from Nestle. Try and taste it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111316741230/k2311a113/11.3.10