Bright Starts - Fun On Safari Bouncer
  • I have a four month old son and I purchased the Bright stars bouncer when he was about 3 months old

• by Hb33

I have a four month old son and I purchased the Bright stars bouncer when he was about 3 months old. This is very inexpensive baby item and a must need. It is attractive to the eye and has soothing vibrations for baby which helps calm a fussy baby. Every moms dream.

I only paid about twenty dollars for this bouncer at Wal-Mart. I looked at several

other and they can get pretty expensive like most baby items. I was almost going to pay seventy two dollars for something that would have done the exact same thing. My husband convinced me to give this one a try because like most people right now, money is tight. I am so thankful I didn’t waste money on a different. I love this bouncer and so does my ...

• son.

This bouncer is mainly blue. It has 3 toys that hang from a looped bar that coonects to bouncer and is very colorful. It looks warm and happy. It is also made out of soft material.

There is also a box you attach that creates vibrations throughout bouncer which helps calm your baby. My son loves the vibrations. The only bad part I have

to say is using the vibrations,you will go through alot of batteries but it is definetly worth it.

This is another baby product I am so fortunate to have bought. My son loves this bouncer and as he ages he only loves it more and more. He is four months old right now and likes pulling at toys instead of smacking at them and this proves how durable it really is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543111316721230/k2311a113/11.3.10