Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & Lights Gym  » Baby care  »
  • I recenlty purchased the Fischer-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym for my four month old son
  • I wanted something to keep his attention so I could get a few necessities done (brushing my teeth, using the bathroom etc)

• by Hb33

I recenlty purchased the Fischer-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym for my four month old son. This is a great product for the money. This baby gym has so much to offer and keeps your baby excited for hours. I wanted something to keep his attention so I could get a few necessities done (brushing my teeth, using the bathroom etc).

The gym is perfect size, not to big or to

small. It is just the right size and your child will be able to use it until he or she can at least crawl. There is even room for a roll either way and my liitle guy loves to move so this gym was the answer to my prayers.

It has so many great features also. There are many places that toys can be placed with the links. It comes with ...

• 5 toys already but you can add more or completly redo with different toys of your choice. It has music, lights and different textures for your baby to learn and feel.

What every mom looks for in any baby toy is durability. I have washed the toys and bottom mat a few times and you wouldn’t even be able to notice. Does not fade in washer like most and does not

shrink in dryer. Make sure you dry it on delicates though.

To say the least, if you want to see your babys face light up and watch them learn and grow while having a ton of fun then this is the play gym for you. I lay my son on the gym and he instantly starts coo-ing and kicking his legs. His favorite toy is the bird. We even named him chipper!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543111316711230/k2311a113/11.3.10