Del Monte Pineapple Juice
  • I like this fruit because it is rich in fiber that helps me easily eliminates in the morning
  • But due to busy at work I prefer Pineapple juice by Del monte when I don't have any available fruits it the kitchen

• by Lei

I loved to eat fruits most especially those rich in fiber, but some times I don’t have time to buy some fresh fruits most especially pineapple because this is one of my favorite fruit. I like this fruit because it is rich in fiber that helps me easily eliminates in the morning.Pin.eapple is one of the best fruit that is rich in fiber and vitamins, that’s why I prefer to take this fruit other than any

fruit.

But due to busy at work I prefer Pineapple juice by Del monte when I don’t have any available fruits it the kitchen. Because Del monte Pineapple juice is rich in Vitamin C, A and E also that has artificial sweetener, it also lower my blood pressure and help me reduced my weight.It is highly recommended for an aging women like me that’s want to have a good shape and currently on diet.

I like it because ...

• it is not sweet, definitely come from fresh pineapple. It is best to drink when it is chilled in the fridge.And perfectly good when it is shake well before drinking it.I prefer to drink it some times in the morning after I ate my breakfast and my lunch or snack. This is better that drinking soft drink, it is more healthier. This is 100& Pineapple juice that is natural and fresh.

It is affordable that is ready

to drink in a tin can, you can bring it anywhere. I bring this Del monte Pineapple juice to work and I prefer it as my snack together with my favorite crackers.You can buy this Del monte pineapple juice anywhere in a groceries store or convenience store. A healthy juice with no added preservative on it. One of the best from Del Monte products.

Del Monte Pineapple Juice
    Rita says :

I am writing about the problem I am having in buying pineapples. I would like to include pineapples in my diet, but I find that the stores are full of dark green totally unripe pineapples, which are hard and white looking on the inside, with a sour type of flavor. Chewing them is like biting through hard core fruit with a crispy texture that leaves a residue in the mouth which one often has to spit out.
    I have written to the main suppliers, but they do not respond. It is interesting that at their sites they show pictures of beautifully ripe pineapples, and claim that they pick them when they are perfectly ripe.

junmae says :

If you are going to buy a pineapple, make sure it is from the market. Most fruits being sold on the market are fresh and ripe. You just have to ask the vendor if the pineapple that they are selling is ripe and sweet.

Rita says :

I wish it were that simple. Where I live in Ottawa, the only options for buying an imported pineapple are either super-market food stores, or discount stores like Costco. Unfortunately, I think the modern generation do not know what a ripe pineapple looks and tastes like. When I was young and one walked past a stand of pineapples in the store, you could smell the sweet aroma in the air. If enough people were knowledgeable enough to complain then perhaps something would be done about it. It is characteristic of the social malaise that is troubling our society. Another instance, is that Costco is full of packages with long ingredient lists. I counted one the other day, and it had 31 ingredients, many of them chemicals that I do not understand. It is no wonder that cancer rates are rising dramatically.

Pure Grace says :

I also cannot chew pineapple so easily and hence I choose to drink the Del Monte pineapple juice.

arlyn de leon says :

i went to buy del monte high fiber pineapple juice but the grocery said all stocks were pulled out because a content in the juice is harmful to the body. how true is this?

Pure Grace says :

I have been drinking it so regularly and I have never experienced any side-effects or anything harmful for me.

lei replies :

What grocery store is that?How can be harmful?I think it just out if stock but I don’t think so it will be removed from the store. Here in Philippines you can find it anywhere from SM supermarkets to 711 convenience store and even in a mini store around the villages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273111316671230/k2311a113/11.3.10