Halls Sugar Free Cough Drops In Honey Berry Flavor  » Medicine  »
  • I thought this was a very reasonable price so I was pretty happy with that
  • It was definitely different and probably more of an adult flavor but it was enjoyable
  • I also noticed that these are not overly sweet
  • Overall I think these cough drops are great

• by webgirl40

One of the things that I hate most about getting sick is coughing. I always seem to have a severe cough that comes along with a sore throat, burning, and even mucus. It drives me nuts and it bothers me because it brings attention to me when I am out in public. It is because of the constant coughing that I always have some form of cough drops with me when I am sick. They seem to be the only real way that I can keep me cough quiet all the time. This is especially true when I use them in between doses of cough medicine.

I purchased the Halls Fast Relief Sugar Free Cough Drops in

Honey Berry flavor at Walmart several months ago when I again had a severe cough. I had never tried them and they sounded like they might work. I purchased the bag of 25 cough drops for the price of about $3.00. I thought this was a very reasonable price so I was pretty happy with that. I also was delighted with the fact that they came in a resealable bag. I realize that is seems like a petty thing to be excited about but I hate other bags because I usually end up ripping them open and having cough drops everywhere. They were individually wrapped so it was rather easy to take one without being noticed.

One ...

• thing that I did notice about this brand of cough drops was the unique flavor that it had. It was very strong in the taste of honey, but it was also strong in the berry taste. It seemed to have been created n such a way that you get both of these flavors at once. It really was quite an enjoyable mix I thought. It was definitely different and probably more of an adult flavor but it was enjoyable. I also noticed that these are not overly sweet. They are sugar free but are not bitter either, I really felt that they did a good job of balancing the flavor out.

These drops do work really well.

They provided quite a bit of relief to my throat which I was grateful for. The honey really seemed to soothe and heal the irritation and burning in my throat. It did suppress my cough and give a bit of relief for my congestion but it only lasted about an hour. However, that is the longest relief that I have ever gotten out of one cough drop so I was pretty happy with it.

Overall I think these cough drops are great. They have a great flavor while also providing relief towards a cough and sore throat. These are also good for those who have to monitor their blood sugar. Since they are sugar free they are

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263111316601230/k2311a113/11.3.10