Orange Nose Pore Cleansing Strips
  • As a result I would experience black heads especially around my nose and chin
  • After reading the instructions on the pack – I found this nose strip rather interesting that I immediately decided to purchase this product for myself
  • In fact for a moment I found it rather hard to believe that this strip had worked so wonderfully
  • Apart from being a simple and easy way to remove my blackheads, what really impressed me about this product was the fact that they never ever felt painful or uncomfortable

• by happy31

I am a person with a combination skin types and so the’T’ zone area of my face always remained oily. As a result I would experience black heads especially around my nose and chin. This would often leave my face looking dull and lifeless. Though I tried my best to remove them during my regular facial routine in the salon- I often found the process of removing these black heads rather painful and uncomfortable. So I was tried looking for products that would help me remove these menacing black heads in rather simple and easy manner.

During a casual shopping spree to a store down the lane – I happen to see this rather peculiar product called Orange nose pore cleansing strips on the skin care section shelf. Initially what really made me pick this

product was mere curiosity. These nose strips were rather peculiar shaped and were basically designed basically to remove black heads especially on the nose. After reading the instructions on the pack – I found this nose strip rather interesting that I immediately decided to purchase this product for myself.

As soon as I reached one, I was so excited about using this product, that I right away unpacked it and was all set to use it on my nose. This nose strip which looked like a strong paper had to be applied on moist nose with its smooth side facing the skin. After pressing the strip properly (to remove all the air bubbles), when I tried removing it about 10- 15 minutes-lo- I was just amazed to see the results.

Most of my black heads from ...

• the sides and tip of my nose seemed to have got removed – making my nose look clean and shinier. In fact for a moment I found it rather hard to believe that this strip had worked so wonderfully. Though there some stubborn little black heads still remained- most of them had just got cleared and I actually see them on the nose strip staring at me. I was greatly thrilled.

Orange nose pore cleansing strips proved to be a great boon to help me get rid of my blackheads. Apart from being a simple and easy way to remove my blackheads, what really impressed me about this product was the fact that they never ever felt painful or uncomfortable. What’s more- the scent of orange (one of my favorite scents) seemed to just flow

in and around my nose- making me just feel comfortable with it as long as it stayed on my nose. Another great feature which I really admired about these nose strips was their perfectly designed shape. This shape seems to entirely cover the area of my nose where most of the black heads usually appeared- there by helping in completely sweeping of them from my nose. The only thing that didn’t work in favor of these strips was the fact that they couldn’t be used more than twice a week-if used they happen to cause a burning sensation which did make me feel uncomfortable and irritating.

A economical way to remove black heads (priced $2.99 for three nose strips )- Orange nose pore cleansing strips proves to a great help to all those suffering from nose blackheads.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343111316521230/k2311a113/11.3.10