Sunbeam Heating Pad
  • This indeed made it quite convenient and handy for me to use whenever I encountered a back pain
  • Another great feature which really impressed me about this heating pad was it ‘specially designed shape’ -this shape seems to cover the pain in my back almost perfectly without having me to move it to get adjusted to the pain
  • The only downside of using this heating pad was the fact that it helped heal my back pain – only when my pain was in its initial stages and not in those times when I happened to experience severe back pain

• by happy31

I have been experiencing back pain for the past few years. This back pain which sometimes worsens when I happen to work long hours sitting in front of the computer- makes me feel terribly uncomfortable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes me totally bedridden – like a patient lying on the hospital bed.

A few months back when I happen to visit a local drugstore down the lane, I happened to see this product called Sunbeam Flexible Heating pad. This heating pad at the very first look- almost made me feel instantly that this pad could prove to great support to help me tackle my back pain. Though the price ($33.28) initially did seem more on the expensive side, the thought of healing my back

pain with it – made me just go and purchase this product.

Using this heating pad for the first time felt just wonderful. As soon as I placed this heating pad on my pad and set the heat setting according to my convenience- wow- I almost felt completely relaxed and wonderful. The soothing heat from this heating pad almost calmed my senses and felt so good on my back- for a moment I almost felt that my pain back pain had almost healed. With just 10 -15 minutes of experiencing this therapeutic heat – my back felt quite better. The stiffness had considerably reduced and I felt less pain while I tried sitting of lying on the bed.

Sunbeam heating pad indeed worked quite wonderfully for my back. The ...

• good thing about using this heating pad was the fact that apart from being totally safe (I just used it nearly 6-7 times a day) without any kind of side effects; this pad could just be wrapped around my body with great ease. This in turn allowed my hands remain’ free’ and also gave the benefit to target the pain accurately without just having to slip off repeatedly. This indeed made it quite convenient and handy for me to use whenever I encountered a back pain.

Another great feature which really impressed me about this heating pad was it ‘specially designed shape’ -this shape seems to cover the pain in my back almost perfectly without having me to move it to get adjusted to the pain. The only

downside of using this heating pad was the fact that it helped heal my back pain – only when my pain was in its initial stages and not in those times when I happened to experience severe back pain.

But otherwise, this heating pad indeed proved to be a great boon to my back ache. Using it on regular basis dramatically reduced my intake of pain killers and this in itself proved to be a great improvement indeed. A product which could help heal pain in any part of the body in an easy and simple manner- this heating pad has now become a favorite of all my family members. A perfect aid to help pain heal quiet effectively, this heating pad proves to a great utility product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343111316461230/k2311a113/11.3.10