The Blue Man Group At The Venetian Las Vegas  » Theatre  »
3355 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • The music and visuals meant I had sensory overload at times, but I walked away from the show feeling like I had been entertained by one of the best shows in Vegas
  • After the show, I bought a few items in the gift shop before realizing there was a Blue Man and members of the back-up band in the lobby
  • I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys comedy and music

• by silli

I had the pleasure this summer of watching the stage production of the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas. Because of a casino comp, I was able to get tickets in the poncho section for the price of seats in the back of the house. That meant straining my neck to look up at the stage, but it also meant having paint and other things sprayed on me, which more

than made up for the sore neck.

The show is three blue men and their band performing original music, comedy sketches, and visual effects that dazzle the eyes. The Blue Men also love their audience participation. Even audience members in the back seats may find themselves just a few feet away from a Blue Man when they start walking around the theater.

The comedy skits were high energy and kept me laughing throughout. My ...

• favorite was the dinner party, where an audience member was brought on stage to deal with the blue men trying to make a meal out of Twinkies. The music and visuals meant I had sensory overload at times, but I walked away from the show feeling like I had been entertained by one of the best shows in Vegas.

After the show, I bought a few items in the gift shop before

realizing there was a Blue Man and members of the back-up band in the lobby. I managed to get my picture with the band as well as the Blue Man, who stayed in character by not talking to the crowd.

If I ever get a chance to return to Vegas with different friends, I plan on talking them into going to this show. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys comedy and music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 323111316391230/k2311a113/11.3.10