Sunflame Reflecto Gas Stove  » Housewares  »
  • When I saw a newspaper advertisement to exchange old gas stove to the new one from Sunflame, I decided to do the same
  • Definitely, the time is slightly less than what my old stove was taking

• by Galega

When I saw a newspaper advertisement to exchange old gas stove to the new one from Sunflame, I decided to do the same. In fact, I was willing to change my gas stove the wish of which only sharpened by this advertisement. So, I exchanged the old by a new one.

Unlike the old, this gas stove from Sunflame is a 4 burner one. Having a four-burner gas stove is clearly a nice thing since with it I am able to cook in quite a short time.

However, being

a 4 burner is not the only reason why I fell in love with this stove and decided to write a review at reviewstream. There are lots more innovative features which makes me feel proud of this stove.

First of all, there is an optional feature of auto-ignition. Though, I have heard about this technology, but this is the first time that I was encountering it into a gas stove.

Auto-ignition makes the whole process quite ease as I need not do the sundry work of igniting again and ...

• again. Then, with 4-burner stove this facility is all the more important.

The frame of the stove is also fabulous. This is made of toughened steel with, as the brochure said, laser cutting technology.

Whatever, but the fact is, the frame looks much beautiful than the old one. The way it reflects light makes it a point of attraction in my kitchen.

The pan support is also very much innovatively designed which makes it easy to keep pan on the stove without taking too much care. And, in the

end, the quality of burner is very good.

In fact, the burner’s quality should always be the main parameter when one is going out to buy a stove. A burner of high efficiency is going to save lots of energy and in extension lots of money in the long run.

And, I am very much satisfied that the burner’s quality of this gas stove is quite efficient. The difference can be seen in the time that it took to cook an item.

Definitely, the time is slightly less than what my old stove was taking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533111316301230/k2311a113/11.3.10