Complan - Nutritional Meal Drink Powder  » Health  »
  • I began using Complan as a supplement to my diet because my classes were interfering with my intake of lunch and I would just have a light snack instead of a full meal and I lose weight quite easily so this would be a problem
  • The end result in flavour was amazing and the eggnog seemed to be slightly creamier as well
  • I like to use the Original flavour of the complan in my porridge and the this flavour has no real taste, it is just like a regular milk powder
  • I will recommend Complan to anyone who is leading a stressful life and is not getting proper nutrition to keep up

• by RJR

Complan in a nutritional meal drink powder that comes in a variety of flavours - original, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Complan contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals, it’s rich in calcium and iron and is a nice source of extra energy especially for people who are on the go and doesn’t have time to eat a good meal.

a problem. On the box it is recommended that you mix 3 to 4 spoons of Complan with 1/4 cup of cold water or milk till it reaches a paste-like texture before adding any more hot or cold milk/water to top up your glass. Each serving made this way contains about 250 calories which is the equivalent of a light meal.

I personally like to use the Complan added to my regular drinks (like hot chocolate) or sometimes to my porridge in the morning to get it’s nutritional value like that. I also once made some homemade eggnog and instead of using ...

• regular milk I mixed up some of the vanilla Complan to replace it. The end result in flavour was amazing and the eggnog seemed to be slightly creamier as well. I like to use the Original flavour of the complan in my porridge and the this flavour has no real taste, it is just like a regular milk powder. The vanilla Complan has a wonderful vanilla aroma and flavour which I frequently use in my hot chocolate and eggnog. I do not like the chocolate powder Complan, the chocolate flavour tastes too artificial for my liking and I have never tried
        the Strawberry complan.

I am happy to report that the Complan did it’s job beautifully in providing nutrition and calories needed for me to maintain my health and weight during my stressful classes. I have continued to use the Complan powder since then because there are some days where I don’t get the chance to have a good meal so adding the Complan to my drink or porridge gives me a piece of mind on both the nutrition and weight issues. I will recommend Complan to anyone who is leading a stressful life and is not getting proper nutrition to keep up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343111316201230/k2311a113/11.3.10