Wagyu Stone Grill - Eastwood City Libis  » Restaurants  »
Level 1, Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City Libis
  • If you have cravings for great steaks, Wagyu stone grill is one of the best restaurants to go to
  • I like my steak medium rare so I took out mine off the stone grill and just place there enough slice of the meat that I will eat so as not to overcook the meat
  • The meat's velvety texture will definitely satisfy your palate
  • One downside that I noticed in the place was that there was no efficient ventilation

• by working_momma

If you have cravings for great steaks, Wagyu stone grill is one of the best restaurants to go to. It is expensive and considered as a high end restaurant, but if you wish to impress a significant other or a business client, you never go wrong if you choose you come here.

The restaurant has a sophisticated interior. There are understated decors, dark wood walls and a relatively high ceiling which accentuates the place and gives it an intimate ambiance. That makes this place ideal for romantic dates or even business meetings.

The service is of high quality. It

is very obvious that the employees here were trained very well on fine dining service. Once you enter the restaurant, the waiter will immediately attend to you and lead you to your table and provide you with their menu. They’ll give you enough time to look through the menu and decide which one you would like to order.

After getting our orders, the bread basket was served after few minutes together with our drinks. Our soup was then served after 15 minutes or so. Since my husband and I both ordered the wagyu steak, it was served ...

• in about a few minutes as well. It was served raw and placed on top of a hot stone grill.

I like my steak medium rare so I took out mine off the stone grill and just place there enough slice of the meat that I will eat so as not to overcook the meat.

The Wagyu meat is so good on its own, seasoned only with salt and pepper. The meat’s velvety texture will definitely satisfy your palate. The steak is served with potatoes, vegetables and gravy sauce. But I didn’t find the need to

use the gravy anymore because the meat itself is so mouthwatering.

One downside that I noticed in the place was that there was no efficient ventilation. Since you are technically cooking your own steak in front of you inside the restaurant, the smell of the smoke easily clings on to your clothes. So you will go out of there literally smelling like a steak.

The price is of higher range, but the taste of the food is definitely worth the price.

Overall, our Wagyu experience was great. We went it expecting for good food and good service and we got it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73111316191230/k2311a113/11.3.10