Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant  » Health  »
0.5
  • Then about an hour after wearing the deodorant I noticed I was sweating even more than I typically do so I had to apply more
  • Like I said I would not recommend the Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant to anyone to use unless they barely sweet and just wanted something that smelled nice to place under their armpits, but even then I don’t think I would say it was safe to use because of the unnatural ingredients
  • I wish you all the best with staying dry and staying fresh smelling
  • I know this deodorant didn’t do that for me

• by Soleil Robins

I have been using the Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant. I have not been very pleased with it because it didn’t work well at all. However, it did have a lovely scent to it, but it was more lilac scent with a hint of lavender. It is kind of a perfume scent though and is a bit strong. So those for you who are sensitive to strong scented body care products this is not the one for you.

The way I been using this lavender lilac scented deodorant is by taking the cap off the deodorant and rolling up the deodorant stick with

by twisting the dial at the bottom of it and then left up my arms and rub the deodorant right under my armpits. The deodorant was very heavy feeling and left a white thick residue underneath my arms which then got onto my clothing as I put my shirt on. I really hated this. Then about an hour after wearing the deodorant I noticed I was sweating even more than I typically do so I had to apply more. Then I realized I was sweating so much because of the deodorant.

Now I also applied this deodorant before I went for a run and ...

• it didn’t do the job either. So I got to say this was one of the worst deodorant I have ever used. I will not be getting anymore or using it again. I actually just tossed this deodorant stick right out because it wasn’t even worth using and not worth the money so don’t waste your money on it.

Another thing I hated about the deodorant was the ingredients. There was a lot of unnatural ingredients in it that were not safe for my health such as the fragrances, parabens, aluminum chlorohydrate, mineral oil, and BHT. There really weren’t any natural ingredients in this deodorant

at all which I really don’t like.

Like I said I would not recommend the Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant to anyone to use unless they barely sweet and just wanted something that smelled nice to place under their armpits, but even then I don’t think I would say it was safe to use because of the unnatural ingredients. For those of you who end up using this deodorant anyways I hope it works better for you than it did for me. I wish you all the best with staying dry and staying fresh smelling. I know this deodorant didn’t do that for me.

Suave Invisible Solid Soothing Lavender Lilac Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111316161130/k2311a112/11.2.10