Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • Sometimes when I have a sore throat I like to use Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Syrup
  • The Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Syrup comes in a fairly reasonable size bottle that is fairly affordable I think
  • It does work well and I believe is worth the money because it is a natural effective throat syrup that does ease any throat discomforts well without any side effects
  • However, I do recommend you talk to your doctor before trying this natural throat syrup to make sure it is right and safe for you to take because everyone reacts different to medicine
  • I wish you all the best with feeling well soon

• by Soleil Robins

Sometimes when I have a sore throat I like to use Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Syrup. It is a nice thick sweet tasting syrup that helps coat my throat and ease the pain and stinging away from it. When my throat is dry it helps soothe the dryness and any irritation I might have in it such as itching.

The way I take the syrup to ease my sore throat or other throat irritations is by taking 1 tablespoons every 30 minutes until my sore throat or irritation is gone. Then once the sore throat is gone usually take the

medicine every 4 hours after that to keep it away until I am feeling much better. The syrup is thick and does have a sweet herbal taste to it and it did make my thirsty, but it was a lot easier to take that a throat spray. I know I like the taste and my friend hates it and takes it with water. So I guess the taste all depends on what you like.

The healing and soothing herbs in this throat syrup that I really like are the herbs, spices, honey, peppermint oil and fruit extracts. These are the ...

• ingredients that help coat and soothe my sore throat while relieving any burning, itching, or stinging sensation I might have in it. I also find the ingredients in this syrup help ease my coughing away as well which is really nice. When I get a cough I just take 2 tablespoons every half hour until my cough is gone and it usually works, but it works best on dry coughs caused my dryness and itchiness in the throat and airways. It doesn’t always work well on wet raspy coughs.

The Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat Syrup comes in a fairly reasonable size

bottle that is fairly affordable I think. It does work well and I believe is worth the money because it is a natural effective throat syrup that does ease any throat discomforts well without any side effects. However, I do recommend you talk to your doctor before trying this natural throat syrup to make sure it is right and safe for you to take because everyone reacts different to medicine. I do hope those of you who end up trying this throat syrup find some relief from your sore throat like I did. I wish you all the best with feeling well soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262111316121130/k2311a112/11.2.10