Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Hypergloss Shampoo and Conditioner
  • My very favorite coconut shampoo to use lately is the Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Hypergloss Shampoo and Conditioner
  • I hope those of you coconut lovers out there who use these two hair care product will like them as much as I do

• by Soleil Robins

My very favorite coconut shampoo to use lately is the Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Hypergloss Shampoo and Conditioner. Both the shampoo and conditioner help give my hair bounce, shine, and softness. These two hair care products really have a sweet coconut scent to them which I can not get enough of. It just smells so good and tropical.

The way I have been using these coconut hair care products is by first using the shampoo. I

rinse my hair down with warm water until it is wet. After I take a quarter size amount of the coconut shampoo and lathered it into my hair. The shampoo is slight thick and has a creamy shimmering appearance. The shampoo lathers up very well with rich foamy cleansing and nourishing bubbles. Once I lathered my hair up well with the shampoo I then rinsed it out well with more water. The shampoo rinses out very well, but does leave my hair a bit dry and that is where the conditioner comes in. The way I use the coconut conditioner is by pouring a quarter sized amount of it into my hands and massaging it into my hair focusing on the ends and roots. After I rinse out with cool water to help seal some moisture into my hair and rinse the conditioner out of my hair. The conditioner really helps ...

• Beauty Rush Coconut Craze Hypergloss Shampoo and Conditioner
      leave my hair very smooth and mananagle which makes it easier to comb out after a shower.

Some of the lovely nourishing ingredients in the shampoo and conditioner are that I really like are the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential oils, coconut extracts and milks. These are the ingredients that I I feel have given my hair some shine, bounce, and life again. They have even helped my hair grow longer and healthier.

Both hair care

products are very affordable and were well worth my money because they work well and smell just like coconuts. I can’t say enough great things about these two hair care products. I will be getting more as soon as I runny out of the luscious coconut shampoo and creamy thick moisturizing and nourishing conditioner. I hope those of you coconut lovers out there who use these two hair care product will like them as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111316101130/k2311a112/11.2.10