Just Release Me Dual Phase Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • The natural cleansing and soothing ingredients in this makeup remover that I like are chamomile, aloe, oats, cucumber extracts, and tons of other nourishing herbal extracts
  • I love how gentle it is on my skin and my eyes
  • However, I would still recommend it to anyone who wears heavy eye makeup and needs a good makeup remover to help remove the heavy eye makeup when needed
  • I wish you all the best with keeping your eyes beautiful, young, and bright and free from heavy eye makeup when needed

• by Soleil Robins

I have been using the Just Release Me Dual Phase Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover for about 6 months now to help me remove my makeup at nighttime. I find it doesn’t a wonderful job with removing the heavy duty makeup on my eyes very well. Best of all it doesn’t burn and sting my eyes either like some eye makeup removers do.

The way I have been using the oil free makeup remover is by pouring a bit of it out onto

a cotton cosmetic pad until it is damp. Then I wipe the eye makeup right off. The eye makeup remover really dissolves any kind of heavy eye makeup I wear from heavy black eyeliner to waterproof mascara. It even takes off sparkly shimmering eye shadows as well that are sometimes hard to get off. This remover has even helped soften the skin around my eyes as well so they are younger and brighter looking which I find very nice.

The natural cleansing and soothing ingredients in this makeup remover that I like are chamomile, aloe, oats, cucumber extracts, and tons of other nourishing herbal extracts. I find these ingredients also help keep fine lines and wrinkles away as well which is super nice. I really like that these ingredients don’t make the eye remover oily or greasy either. It is just cleansing, soothing, and moisturizing without the greasy oily mess. The eye makeup remover has a nice herbal scent to it as well that isn’t strong at all ...

• Just Release Me Dual Phase Oil Free  Eye Makeup Remover
      which is very good for me since I am sensitive to strong scents. Most eye makeup removers make my eyes red and puffy, but this one doesn’t at all. I love how gentle it is on my skin and my eyes.

The price of the Just Release Me Dual Phase Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover was a bit much. However, I would still recommend it to anyone who wears heavy eye makeup and needs a good makeup remover to help remove the heavy

eye makeup when needed. I have also used it to remove lipsticks from my lips and it works well for that too so I would also recommend this makeup remover for heavy lipstick wearers. This eye makeup remover worked very well for me and I hope those of you who use it like the way it removes your heavy eye makeup as well. I wish you all the best with keeping your eyes beautiful, young, and bright and free from heavy eye makeup when needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111316091130/k2311a112/11.2.10