Amy Adams
1.0
  • She was one of my favorite actresses until I recently found out that she did full nudity on one of her movies in the past, and ever since I learned about that it just turned me off like a light switch
  • She can’t be an innocent wholesome girl whom people think, and I think that’s really unfair

• by nadja

Amy Adams was born in Italy but her parents are both American. Her birthday is August 20, 1974 and her height is 5 feet 4 inches.

She’s a pretty redhead with stunning fair skin and her voice is melodious and chirpy.

Her acting isn’t bad at all and her singing is actually pretty good.

She’s known for her innocent wide-eyed expressions and for her long strawberry-blonde hair.

She was one of

my favorite actresses until I recently found out that she did full nudity on one of her movies in the past, and ever since I learned about that it just turned me off like a light switch.

Since then, I also learned she was an Ex-Hooters girl and that really turned me off so bad.

When I saw her pictures on her movie Psycho Beach Party and she wasn’t famous here yet so I’m guessing that’s why she did this cheap role.

She also did nude for the movie Sunshine Cleaning which surprised me even more as she looks totally wholesome and innocent, and doing nudity doesn’t really suit her well but I guess it’s those girls who looks innocent who are very cheap and wild after all.

That’s why it was no wonder that she did nudity again in Miss Pettigrew ...

• Amy Adams
      Lives For A Day, and I guess when directors and producers see someone who does nudity, they just take advantage of those people and pay you in a paltry sum and the actors and actresses are happy with that.

After seeing all those nudity I felt really embarrassed for Amy Adams and a lot of people think she’s innocent and sweet, but in my eyes she’s too cheap for my tastes

and it’s no doubt she’ll do more nudities in the future.

She can’t be an innocent wholesome girl whom people think, and I think that’s really unfair.

She is a great singer and could have been a great actress without all that cheap roles and nudity, but she blew it and when my friends and family know of this, they all get turned off so bad too.

Too bad for Amy Adams.

Amy Adams

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522111315941130/k2311a112/11.2.10